Our consultancy projects are supported by:
- Engagement processes that focus on partnership development and strengthening the relationships that are critical to successful redesign;
- A framework for strategy formulation and implementation that ensures that key decisions are well informed and structured;
- Systems models for healthcare commissioners and providers including policy impact, financial modelling and service redesign programmes;
- Online tools, articles and evidence-base for testing strategies and specifying priorities;
- Workshops and networking events;
- A database of projects, downloadable reports, papers and case studies.
How we work: Our research into understanding the relational dimension of change has also meant that we have reflected on our own relationships, both within the team, and with clients. The relational value we seek to build with clients is important to us, and will be subject of on-going monitoring. This will test whether we ‘practice what we preach’ in ensuring that WSP acts:
- To build integrity, i.e. a consistency and reliability that dovetails with our clients or partners needs, whilst retaining an appropriate level of independence to ensure our input and advice is akin to being a ‘critical friend’;
- To build respect, i.e. recognising the experience and knowledge that those we work with have acquired, and acknowledging these sources wherever they occur;
- To build fairness, i.e. ensuring that all those we work with as clients or partners can benefit wherever they start from;
- To build empathy, i.e. recognising any constraints or pressures that clients or partners work under and seeking to work in a way that can ameliorate these;
- To build trust, i.e. anticipating and fulfilling the expectations of clients and partners in ways that go beyond what has been specified to achieve our joint goals.
We welcome observations and comment whenever these behaviours are not fully demonstrated and will seek to address them.