We have strong associations with other organisations including:
- Relationships Foundation: Peter has had over 20 years of association with RF and its sister charities. It is this association that has inspired and underpins the recent KTP work on understanding the importance of relationships in health outcomes, system change and strategy implementation.
- The international Relational Thinking Network: WSP is a founding member of this international movement and Peter plays an active role in its governance and activities.
- WSP are working with a number of independent organisational development practitioners in the deployment of its relational value framework.
- The Cumberland Initiative: a network of academic, clinical and commercial organisations with an interest in developing and supporting greater use of simulation and modelling in healthcare. WSP is a founding ‘Industry Partner’ and Peter is currently a member of its Governing Body.
- Isee Systems: Isee Systems is a world leading software house in the development of system dynamics tools. ithink & Stella © are used extensively across public and private sectors to model systemic behaviour. WSP has worked with Isee Systems on its previous KTP project which has resulted in a new web-enabled simulation platform, now in use across WSP’s Workforce Modelling Collaborative. WSP are also a reseller of the ithink/stella software and provide training in its use.
- The International System Dynamics Society and it’s UK branch: where Peter Lacey has played an active role over more than a decade including society sponsorship, reviewing conference submissions and contributing to the context of its annual conferences.
- Audacia Ltd: WSP have identified this software house as its strategic partner in deploying and developing its web-enabled simulation platform.
- Leeds University School of Healthcare Studies: Peter has had a long term relationship with this Centre, including acting as a Steering Group member for Practice Development Programme during the 2000’s and acting as an Associate Editor of ‘Practice Development in Healthcare’. WSP has recently completed a Knowledge Transfer Partnership with the University looking at the measurement of relationships as a contribution to understanding system change. This project was led by Dr. Paul Grimshaw.
As well as these formal links WSP retains connections with Brunel University following its successful KTP project between 2012-2014; and the Department of Inter-disciplinary Ethics Applied at Leeds University, where Peter completed an MA in Applied Professional Ethics in 2014.