WSP provides support for
partnership development and system redesign in health and social care. Our
aim is to help you develop new insights and deliver improvement by supporting strategic
reviews and the implementation of major redesign programmes using
modelling and simulation as a key tool. Our consultancy projects are supported
- Engagement processes that focus on partnership development and strengthening the
relationships that are critical to successful redesign
- A framework for strategy formulation and implementation that ensures that key decisions
are well informed and structured
- Systems models for healthcare commissioners and providers including policy impact,
financial modelling and service redesign programmes
- Online tools, articles and evidence-base for testing strategies and specifying priorities
and networking events
- A database of projects,
downloadable reports, papers and case studies.
The preconditions for delivering improvement provide the wider context for our work
whilst modelling and simulation (and
other tools ) help to develop insight. Underpinning this, WSP's objectives
are to endeavour at all times to be:
- Genuinely ‘leading edge’ in our understanding and interpretation
of key policy drivers and their implications for strategic thinking and planning.
- Overtly ‘challenging’ in the application of this knowledge.
- Taking a systemic and ‘whole system’ view of issues
in order to ensure sustainable solutions.
- Recognising and working to improve the ‘relational’
pre-conditions for good strategy formulation and implementation.
- ‘Engaging’ of all stakeholders who are party to delivering
meaningful change, building understanding and knowledge.
- Building on and contributing to an understanding of what works by acquiring knowledge
of ‘sites’ of significance and best practice and in
- Dedicated to supporting clients to deliver improved outcomes for
individuals and local communities.
- Ensuring that recommendations arising out of our work are set in a contemporary
context, that they empower individuals and communities and are achievable and
- Bringing the different and wide ranging skills and experience of the Partnership
to bear in meeting the needs of clients.
- Adopting processes in our own work that seek transformational change and
- Ensuring the highest standards of personal and corporate diligence
in all matters relating to our relationship with clients.