- Workforce Redesign – Tuesday 27th June 2017. Peter Lacey will be a speaker at this event organised by The Cumberland Initiative. Click here for more information.
- European Healthcare Design 2017 conference – 11th to 14th June 2017. We have been selected to present on ‘Extra Care for Older People – settings that value relationships’ at the prestigious European Healthcare Design 2017 conference on 13th June. A copy of the presentation can be found here.
- Kent Health and Wellbeing Board – Wed 22nd March 2017. A video of Peter Lacey’s presentation to the Kent Health and Wellbeing Board is available here.
- Contribution to the A&E ‘Tuesday workshop’ series organised by the Cumberland Initiative – 7th March 2017. A copy of the presentation is available for download here, along with a video by the Cumberland Initiative here.
- Leeds Networking event of the System Dynamics Society (UK Chapter) – 7th February 2017. Peter Lacey & Chris Harwood presented the Leeds Population Health model designed by WSP as part of the event.
- Guest lecture for the Executive MBA course at Warwick Business School – 2nd February 2017. A copy of the presentation is available for download here.
- Festival of Evidence II – 4th & 5th October 2016. The following videos provide feedback and personal reflections from the event which focused on current and future use of systems modelling in healthcare redesign.
WSP are regularly invited to contribute to learning events and conferences. Below are some of the events we have been involved with: